The spirituality and psychology of Parish Pastoral
Councils reflect the councilors and affect their work. If you want
a good council, attract the right members!
- Spirituality of Freedom
- Pastors and councillors have the freedom to do their job thoroughly.
- Why join?
- Parishioners offer good advice, even when it is not always taken.
- Wisdom Tradition.
- Fear of the Lord, not a technique, is the beginning of wisdom.
|Small Christian Communities.
Councils are not SCCs, but they can learn a lot from them.
The "product" of councils.
The "product" is good advice, but the "process" is important,
Those who design a good agenda lay the basis for a good meeting.
- Councils "represent" by making the wisdom of the parish
- Made or Born?
- Councillors are chosen for their gifts, but they must be trained.
- Staggered elections.
- They may disrupt morale, lower effectiveness, hinder reflection.